It is very important to find out what it means to be totally honest, because we are going to deal with insight and the immediacy of action. It is utterly important, if we would grasp the depth of meaning of insight, to have the quality of complete integrity, to have that integrity which is the honesty of the whole.” -Krishnamurti
In our online In Depth Study Program we are going to be looking at honesty in our everyday existence. We might have an explicit desire to be honest and straightforward people on the one hand, and an inherent, implicit tendency to conceal psychologically on the other.
Is there a more fundamental sense of honesty that implies an insight into the lies that consciousness has accepted collectively as being true? What is this “quality of complete integrity” that Krishnamurti is pointing to?
Would this be the beginning of a more authentic and open outlook towards each other and to our serious topic at hand? Does this authenticity in and of itself create an energy of affection, sensitivity and trust that may naturally serve to deepen our inquiry?
Daily online sessions: 10:00am-12:30pm PACIFIC TIME
Jackie McInley founded and ran an independent Krishnamurti centre called Open Door in Southern France from 2004 until 2013 – hosting monthly inquiry weekends and annual international gatherings in French and English. She organized an experimental David Bohm bi-monthly dialogue meeting for 4 years in a local market town, and later a Krishnamurti dialogue group in the city of Toulouse.
What to expect
- Deep and frank group explorations
- Practical study demanding a full engaging on the part of participants
- Potential breakthrough of old mental patterns
- Affectionate, careful and caring inquiry
- A community of like-minded people
Who is this for
- Anybody interested in exploring this topic in depth
- Anybody willing to ask fundamental life questions in a practical, sensitive way
- Students who would like to deepen their understanding on this topic
- Groups willing to venture into a life beyond conditioning